Our guide offers 12 selected Ibiza hotels based on travelers personal reviews already published on the web.
Ibiza is arguably one of the most wonderful islands in the world, attracting thousands of visitors each year, so it is no wonder that here you can find a large number of hotels (luxury hotels, boutique hotels, budget hotels), apartments, villas and studios offering all kinds of amenities.
In order to avoid wasting a lot of time to find the hotel of your choice, we have selected a number of quality services Ibiza hotels that have the best visitors’ reviews in worldwide known web sites.
For any hotel you select, former hotel guests guarantee that you will have a special stay and enjoy your holiday in Ibiza island.
Ibiza is an island in the Mediterranean Sea 79 km off the coast of the city of Valencia in Spain, it is a part of a group of the western Balearic archipelago called the Pitiusas or "Pine Islands" composed of itself and Formentera. The Balearic island chain includes over fifty islands
The climate of Ibiza is Mediterranean and has milder winters but slightly cooler summers than Majorca. The winters are generally mild with temperatures around 15 °C (60 °F) during the day and 8 °C (46 °F) at night. The hottest time of the year is July and August with temperatures reaching 30 °C (90 °F) most afternoons. The lowest recorded temperature in Ibiza is -5 °C (20 °F), the highest is 37 °C (100 °F).
What to See
- Es Vedra, the mystical island rock off Ibiza's west coast.
- Atlantis, a hidden cove, but only if you can find a local who\'ll tell you its secret location.
- Passeig de ses Fonts in San_Antonio.
- The old Ibiza Town.
- Visit nearby Formentera by boat.
- Explore the many beaches all along the coast.
- The famous Es Canar Hippy Market (held only on Wednesdays) on the east coast of the island and Las Dalias Hippie Market in San Carlos on Saturdays.
- Visit Bar Anita in San Carlos, the historical venue
- Visit Cova de Can Marçà in Puerto de San Miguel, the biggest natural caves in Ibiza.
However, any time other than summer, the whole island is empty of tourists and most clubs are not open (only Pacha is open all year round). Tourists who plan to travel to the island prior to June or after September should expect a quieter time with more unsettled weather.
All hotels we provide, are ranked among the finest
- Hotels represented at Ibiza Hotels Spain, are carefully selected in order to lower the risk of an unpleasant traveling experience
- Visit the Official Website of a hotel directly li>
- Save time: Visit Ibiza hotels from one page in just one click !
- Book and pay directly to the hotel of your choice